This post is an invitation to join the Wikiprogress Latin America online discussion on "Civil Society and Actions to Promote Well-being". You're invited to share your knowledge and experiences regarding well-being programmes in Latin America.
The OECD Mexico Centre, el Seminario Satisfacción Subjetiva con la Vida y la Sociedad (SAVISO)-UNAM-IIS, International Dialogue on Peacebuilding and Statebuilding, Alternativas y Capacidades A.C., Wikiprogress and Wikiprogress América Latina
invite you to join this online discussion
from 1 April 09:00 until 16 April 22:00 (GMT)
This discussion will be a unique opportunity to reflect and exchange best practices, research and experiences on the topic.
- In Latin America, what community programmes and civil society activities are held in order to promote well-being?
- How is the impact of well-being programmes being evaluated?
- What factors and attributes contribute to the success of the programs identified?
- What are the main lessons learned from these programmes? What recommendations could be made from these experiences?
- What are some obstacles faced in Latin America for the implementation and effectiveness of programmes that seek to promote well-being?
We invite you to leave your comments in Spanish, Portuguese, English or French in the section entitled “Contribuye” of the discussion webpage. To participate, click here.
Here is the link to the page: http://bit.ly/1gl42wf and the hashtag in Twitter is #SociedadCivilYAcciones
We will also be joining with the parallel event of the “International Dialogue on Peacebuilding and Statebuilding” held during the First High Level Meeting on Global Partnership for Effective Cooperation. Join the event and contribute!
- How can civil society use the New Deal to hold governments accountable to citizens?
- How can the New Deal Peace and state building goals (PSGs) be made applicable to middle income countries in Latin America?
If you would like to join the discussion use the hashtag #newdeal on Twitter.
For more information we invite you to contact us at:
Email: email@example.comTwitter: https://twitter.com/WikiLATAM