to join an online discussion on
Experiences in Latin America: kindergarten, primary, secondary/technical and university
from 09:00, 11 February until 22:00, 25 February 2014
La OCDE Centro de México, SAVISO, IEP, OECD Education, Wikiprogress and Wikiprogress América Latina would like to invite you to join the discussion about “Education that promotes well-being”. This online discussion provides a unique opportunity to reflect and exchange best practices, research and experiences on the topic.
The discussion will focus on the following questions:
- In Latin America, what does it mean to have an education that promotes well-being and improves quality of life? Do we need to go beyond the concept of human capital?
- What are the characteristics of an education model that promotes well-being?
- What community programmes, social experiments and public policies are currently being conducted in Latin America that help foster education models which promote well-being
- What extra efforts are needed in order to construct education models that promote well-being? Who should be responsible for designing and implementing them?
We invite you to leave your comments in Spanish, Portuguese, English or French under the section entitled “Contribuye” on the discussion webpage. To participate, click here
This is the link to the page: bit.ly/1fohFHx and the hashtags in Twitter are #teachlearn and #EducaciónDeCalidad
You can also follow:
- America Latina blog for longer contributions from specialists: http://wikiprogressal.blogspot.com,
- Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/WikiprogressAmericaLatina.
- Twitter handle: @WikiLATAM
Our email is: firstname.lastname@example.org, should you have any queries or wish to get involved with the America Latina Network!
We look forward to your participation.
Wikiprogress America Latina Network
Antonio Paoli. La Educación Promotora del Bienestar
Contrato Social por la Educación. Educación y Buen Vivir